The High Value Biorenewables Network is a Network in Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy, a BBSRC NIBB, which was awarded to the University of York by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. The website of the High Value Biorenewables Network is hosted by SeeGreen Systems Ltd, York, UK.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information published on this website, the University does not guarantee the accuracy or currency of the content. The University cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising. The University reserves the right to remove or alter content or take down this website at any time without notice. Some content on this website is available to registered Network members only. For details on how to become a Network member please read the membership terms and conditions available here.
Acceptable use of this website
You may use this website for any legal purposes. You must not use this website, whether knowingly or not, for any purposes which are unlawful or harmful. Your use of this website must not result in the transmission of any computer viruses or any other harmful or deleterious files or programs.
Links to third party information
This website includes links to third party web sites. These links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that the University endorses such websites and/or their content. The University takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the information published on any of the pages of the linked web sites.
Linking to this website
You may not create a link to our home page without our explicit permission. Please contact the Network Manager to seek permission.
The University of York is committed to making this website accessible as possible to all in accordance with World Wide Web Consortium design standards. Any problems encountered with accessing material on this site should be reported to the Network Manager.
All the content of this website, unless explicitly stated otherwise, is copyright of the University of York. You will not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from this website and you must not use any illustrations, photographs or graphics separately from any accompanying text. You will acknowledge the source of any material downloaded or printed from the Network website.
The High Value Biorenewables Network has produced a privacy notice available here which sets out the ways in which your data is gathered, used, stored and shared. It also sets out how long we keep your data and what rights you have in relation to your data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Freedom of Information Act
The University is committed to the principles of freedom of information. The University’s Freedom of Information Policy, its Publication Scheme and information for requesters are given at http://www.york.ac.uk/records-management/foi/
The University maintains logs of its servers’ activities. The server log files include the IP address of each computer which accesses this website. The logs are used to support essential maintenance of the site including analysing how the site is used. Server logs are kept for 30 days and then overwritten.
Website visitors are not required to provide personal information unless they choose to become a member of the High Value Biorenewables Network. In this instance, they will be required to agree to the separate membership terms and conditions available here.
How cookies are used on our website
The cookies used on our website have a range of different purposes.
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Functionality cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
The site uses the following cookies:
- Name: PHPSESSID
- Lifespan: Session
- Purpose: This cookie is set to ensure the user does not have any disruption to their user experience while accessing highvaluebiorenewables.net. This cookie holds no personal information, it helps us provide our users with an uninterrupted journey through the website.
- Domain: highvaluebiorenewables.net
The Network welcomes comments and suggestions about this website. Feedback can be provided by contacting the Network Manager. If you wish to make a complaint, this should also be addressed to the Network manager.